ONE-ON-ONE COACHING, IN PERSON OR VIA ZOOM
1 x 60-minute $350 + gst
Are you feeling overwhelmed and don’t know where to start in the separation process?
WHETHER YOU ARE ON THE FENCE ABOUT STAYING OR GOING, ARE A COUPLE WHO WANT TO GO THROUGH THE PROCESS AMICABLY, OR ARE ALREADY WORKING THROUGH A SEPARATION,
WE WOULD LOVE TO HELP.
During this session, we will clarify all of your concerns and which of those concerns are the most important and/or urgent to you. We want to ensure that you start to look at a roadmap ahead and reach your goals, getting valuable and tangible outcomes, particularly financial, and enable you to move forward positively in your life no matter where you are in the process.
We specialise in ensuring clients, like yourself, get the support and positive results you deserve.
We work with all professionals involved in the divorce/separation process from lawyers, financial experts through to counselling, litigation funding, and more and have a team of experts we can recommend.
We make the difficulty easy for you by proactively managing your case. The outcomes we get for you include:
- We know the stressors – financial, legal, and emotional – we have walked in your shoes.
- We want your scenario to be sorted out in a timely fashion – avoid the common mistakes and roadblocks.
- Assist you to get an enhanced financial outcome as it relates to your relationship property settlement agreement.
- Ensure you are co-parenting in an effective way so you are focused on the best interests of your children.
- Cost-effective – ensuring your case is managed tightly and your divorce team is held accountable. We want to help you to avoid unnecessarily racking up thousands of dollars during this process.
- Improved wellbeing – emotionally and physically you will feel better and less stressed as your Divorce Expert will efficiently help you keep your emotions in check as you go through the process.
- We make the complex less complex – a “one-stop-shop” of expert advisors to call on.
- Equal Exes have a successful track record in holding clients’ hands as a sounding board/thinking partner.
When times are tough you need an experienced thinking partner to hold your hand and guide you – so you can move forward and make the best possible decisions for YOUR new future based on your wants, needs, and concerns.