Terms & Conditions
Last updated on May 2021.
Right to Use Site and Content
- You may access, view, reproduce and print the content on this Site, provided you only use that content for informational, non-commercial purposes, and any reproduction includes a prominent acknowledgment of our rights in the relevant content.
- Additional terms may apply to certain features, parts, or content of the Site. Where they apply, those additional terms will be available at the relevant part of the Site and you may only use the relevant feature, part, or content in accordance with those terms.
- We reserve the right to prohibit links to the Site, and you agree to remove or cease any link upon our request. All rights granted to you under these Terms will terminate immediately if you are in breach of any of them.
- We will use reasonable endeavors to ensure the Site is available as much of the time as possible, but we cannot guarantee that it will be available all of the time. We do not guarantee that your access to, or use of, the Site will be uninterrupted, error-free, or virus-free. We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the Site at any time without notice to you.
- While we try to make sure that all information on the Site is current, accurate, and complete, it is not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. The information is for general information purposes only and has not been prepared by taking into account the particular objectives, situation or needs of any individual users. You should exercise your own judgment before acting on any such information. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred as a result of your reliance on any of the content on the Site.
- It is your responsibility to implement appropriate IT security safeguards (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements as to the safety and reliability of the Site and its content.
Products and Services
- You acknowledge that, despite our reasonable precautions, products and services may be listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an oversight or error. In these circumstances, we reserve the right to sell the product or service at the correct price or cancel your purchase.
- We have made every effort to display, as accurately as possible, the colours and images of our products that appear on the Site. However, we cannot guarantee that your device’s display of any colours and images will be accurate.
- If you are in New Zealand and a consumer of products or services, you may have certain rights and/or remedies under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993. When a guarantee under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 is breached, you may be entitled to a range of remedies. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in these Terms is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer’s rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
Third-Party Websites and Materials
- This Site may contain links to third-party websites. These websites have not been prepared by us and are not controlled by us. They are provided for your convenience only, and we do not necessarily check, endorse, approve or agree with third-party websites this Site links to.
- The Site may also contain third-party advertisements. Advertisements are not recommendations or endorsements by us. You should refer to the relevant advertiser for information on its products and/or services.
Security of Information
- A cookie is a small data file that the Site sends to your browser or mobile device (as the case may be), which may then store it for later retrieval by the Site. A beacon or a tag is a graphic image that is placed on a website or an email and used to monitor the behaviour of the user visiting the Site.
- If you reject cookies or beacons, you may still use our Site, but your ability to use some of its features or functionality may be limited.
- If this Site contains chat rooms, bulletin boards, or any other communication forums where user-generated content is created and published (Forums) you agree to only use the Forums to send and receive material and messages that properly relate to the particular Forum. You further agree that when accessing a Forum you will not:
a) abuse, threaten, harass, stalk, defame, or otherwise violate the legal rights of other users of the Forums;
b) publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful material or information;
c) upload files that contain information or software protected by intellectual property laws unless owned or controlled by you or used by consent of the owner;
d) upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other software or programmes that may cause damage to the computers of other users of the Forums;
e) advertise, or offer to sell any goods or services or conduct or forward surveys, contests, or chain letters; and
f) engage in, or solicit or procure the engagement in, any other conduct that is similar to the foregoing.
- You acknowledge and agree that Forums are public communications and that communications by other users are not endorsed by us and have not been reviewed, screened or approved by us.
- We, at our sole discretion and without notice, reserve the right to remove any content from the Forums and to deny any user access to this Site or any portion of it.
- You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend us and our affiliates, officers, and employees from any loss, liability, claim, demand, damage, or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) asserted by any third party due to or arising from or in connection with your use of or conduct on this Site, or from any content or messages posted or transmitted by you on or through the Site. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, which shall not excuse your indemnity obligations.
- In order to use this Site, you are responsible for obtaining access to the internet and paying any service fees associated with that access.
- All intellectual property on this Site including (without limitation) the text, graphics, copyright works, and trademarks, is owned by us (or by third-party content suppliers). We are the exclusive owner of all rights in the compilation, design and layout of this Site.
Jurisdiction and Governing Law
- These terms are governed by the laws of New Zealand. The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts in respect of all matters relating to this agreement.